Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading to myrtle beach tomorrow for a week of golf then taking advantage to visit my daughter Jen

for a few days in Tenn before heading home...she moved there a little less than 2 years ago and just loves it...she can't get enough of the smoky mts ...

can see why. Wish I was taking the mc with me...next time tho...riding seasons young.

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx..on both parts...she does have my sense of adventure too...living life to the fullest and not being afraid to try new things...too trusting tho.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Have fun.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Safe travels my friend. See you when you get back.

·
Registered
19,903 Posts
You're retired, just move down there. But not to close to her. You may already be living to close for her comfort. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
I wouldn't be showing off such a good looking lady to these pervs here.
Beezer's gonna be wanting more candid pics fer shure.

Have a great time!

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Having fun Dennis? Play any golf yet?
got here today...spent last nite in nc...long trip..got a late start thanx to the wife...hit traffic everywhere,,,took 12 hours to get what 8 hours would have gotten me...picked up friend at the airport at 4 today and tomorrow we start our golfing...haven't been here in myrtle beach in 10 years...lots have changed... not enough strip bars considering the male gender tourism they must be heavy on...not that I would frequent them...the bars of course...at my age the amount of restaurants is more appealing...suppose to be 60/70s...will be nice...tried to get barb to join us and told her she could be our cook...she passed...shame.

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wouldn't be showing off such a good looking lady to these pervs here.
Beezer's gonna be wanting more candid pics fer shure.

Have a great time!
she met beez at one of our rallies a few rallies back...she liked him...then again all airheads can relate to one another...think he had just come back from one of his patented walks...she probably got a buzz just standing w/in 10 feet of him...

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the world would be a better place with more Beezers strolling about...lost in their own worlds.

·
Registered
19,903 Posts
Careful Dennis. Barb may be reading your posts on your home puter. Oops to late, the monkey already removed his foot from his butt and inserted it into his mouth.

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
she's only too glad to get rid of me for the 11/12 days...I should look into some property down here and consider throwing a mobile home on it...she'd probably pay for the whole thing too just to get rid of me on a regular basis.

·
Super Moderator
20,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
don't remember mb being so strip mall busy... even know going over into Conway as well...last time here in 2010, stayed in surfside beach, can't remember it being like this...guess in may they have bike week...can imagine what the main drag, rt 17, must be like and how the local PD handle all the mc traffic...considering how the majority of the local traffic pretty much just putz along...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts