Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in south Florida where we had low 70's yesterday.

I went riding in jeans and a t-shirt.

MT

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
I'm in south Florida where we had low 70's yesterday.

I went riding in jeans and a t-shirt.

MT
67 today and 47 tomorrow in Central Texas.

I'll be in Key West next month for nine days. Hold on to the warm weather for me.

·
Administrator
16,467 Posts
-15 here this morning. Had to put a shirt on to go feed the birds outside

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I remember an early summer day many years ago here in Massachusetts where the day started out a nice swimming kind of day (80's), in the afternoon a front came through and by the end of the day we were experiencing lows that were producing spells of snow squalls and thunder-snow.... very weird day.

I used to love the snow... Now I just want riding weather all the time. Am very restless right now.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
The South East is fixin to get real interesting. Starting tomorrow we're going below freezing for 48 hours with a low Tuesday morning of about 10F. Forecast is for 7F, but that never happens.

5 Day Weather Forecast for 36801 - weather.com

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I remember some Chicago weather with ice rain wound up with a sheet of ice covering everything about 3/8" of ice covering my car after work. Normally you just hit the ice and it shattered this time the ice was so thick it took a lot of kicking etc. to be able to get into my car. :brick: The cars heater really was needed before the windshield :flame: could be cleared it did take a long time to melt some of the windshield ice. Some Power lines became so heavy with ice they actually broke form the weight with the power lines looking more like really heavy cables for anchoring big ships rather than wires.

·
Registered
413 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts