Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go to my pics you can see that the warning sticker was put back on after the paint job,it has been clear coated over so i can't remove it. I have been looking at tank bibs, but they are more money than i can spare right now (wife was out of work for awhile, only my income) has anyone found one that is lower cost or has anyone made theirs, and if so how? Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Nice paint job...but the painter definitely gets demerits for painting over the sticker!! :?

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
TNrookie said:
Nice paint job...but the painter definitely gets demerits for painting over the sticker!! :?
He needs his azz whupped for putting the sticker back on to begin with. I would be livid!!!! :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
harryp said:
TNrookie said:
He needs his azz whupped for putting the sticker back on to begin with. I would be livid!!!! :twisted: 8)
+10000 !!!! I'd make him strip it and TAKE IT OFF & re-clear coat it.

gawd...what an azz-hat.

other than that.....nice paint

·
Registered
499 Posts
Beautiful Paint!

I can't believe a painter capable of that work would want to, or allow anyone to place any decal even near his work!

What a **off!

Good Luck it looks awesome!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
harryp said:
TNrookie said:
+1500

·
Registered
628 Posts
What kind of custom painter who takes ANY pride in his/her own work would even think of clear coating over a factory sticker like that ?!?!?!?! :roll:

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have a black leather one with pocket kicking around here somewhere if you interested i will dig it up and send pic didnt use it for long cause i painted graphics on tank after i bought it $20 shipped

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
jimrockho said:
i have a black leather one with pocket kicking around here somewhere if you interested i will dig it up and send pic didnt use it for long cause i painted graphics on tank after i bought it $20 shipped
now here is a good deal!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the greatest bunch of people on any forum I have been on. This includes any Goldwing, camping or Glock forum. I have three posted topics and have gotten so much help so fast that I can't believe it. Thanks,very much, Tim

·
Registered
785 Posts
No- really on THAT Decal?? I have serious southern friends that would love to commit some serious whuuupass on that boy! (did you know him, like, personally?? sorry) Not.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bike was painted before I got it.The thing is the painter is supposed to be in business painting custom bikes.You would think he would know better.I believe he is in Springfield,Ohio.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
The "painter" seriously needs a few knuckle-bumps!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Wwwoow. Good News! The tank bib will make you forget, without having to join the French Foreign Legion! Or drink...nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Did he paint over the Suzuki name on the rear fender too? AND where in the he!! did he get a sticker to put on the tank? If you don't want a bib, maybe you can find a nice decal from Purple Harley to cover that sticker.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts