Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy experienced a tank slapper on the freeway, dropped his bike, slid under the trailer of a semi and came out the other side with nothing more than road rash. I'd suggest he buy a lottery ticket, but I think he used up his life's allotment of luck in one shot.

https://youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE

·
Registered
671 Posts
Somebody has been praying for this guy! Hopefully he learned his lesson and will buy a steering damper for his next bike if he plans to do stupid things! That could have ended very badly for him. You usually don’t walk away from that kind of crash like that. Good thing drivers behind him were paying attention and not texting!
Glad he is ok.. now he knows why proper gear is important!! Regular jeans and a t-shirt just wont stand up to pavement.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Maybe it stopped down the road, but I never noticed the truck even slowing down, brake lights etc. seems like he didn't even know he ran him over.

·
Registered
19,723 Posts
That’s the thing, the truck never touched the rider or his bike. He probably doesn’t even know it happened.
Then the driver wasn't watching his mirrors much to see what's around him. I noticed a "Mickey Mouse mirror on his front fender. Things in it should catch his attention even when looking ahead.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
After watching this a couple of times....I need new underwear! Talk about the definition of luck!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts