Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks! After an 8 year hiatus from the road (!) I'm thrilled to say that I picked up my new toy about three weeks ago. I've got to say that the first time I saw it I was hooked! This is a very, very nicely styled motorcycle; and rides and performs great too. I've only put about 50 miles on it so far (you pacif NW riders know what I mean) but I'm very happy with my purchase.
I'm also glad to have found this forum. It looks like it has some great information and I hope to spend a lot of time here.
Please be safe everyone and do not let your thoughts wander too much when your on the road. We had an extraordinary day last Saturday up here where it reached 75 deg. I'm sorry to report that we lost at least two riders in seperate incidents. Two guys touched wheels on an on-ramp which sent one into a semi. Another lady plowed into the back of a stopped SUV. After such a long time off of two wheels, it sure made me think about how much I have to re-learn. Hope I didn't bum anyone out and I'm the last one to patronize, but I just wanted to remind everyone that all it takes is a second or two of lost concentration.

2005 B'vard C-50, black w/ Memphis fats

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
hey where the hell are you in Tacoma ???? I saw a C50 the other day coming into Steilacoom and I couldnt chase it down, then I saw another in Lakewood.. drop me a note now... Or I might end up chasing you donw on the road.... ASK anyone local .. they will warn you :)

Julie

Welcome to the Family!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome from N. W. Florida !!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Head up 18 and I'd say hello. Welcome from North Bend. Plenty of VR forum riders nearby.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Counter Steer said:
Head up 18 and I'd say hello. Welcome from North Bend. Plenty of VR forum riders nearby.
Hi Charlie! XOXOXO

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Welcome from up the road a ways.

·
Administrator
56,039 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Welcome from North East Florida.

Cheers!

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welcome from a biker beach town in central florida

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Welcome from the Columbia River Gorge on the Oregon border. Some beautiful rides down here, and only a couple of hours from you.

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Welcome from Frederickson, nestled between Puyallup and Graham. We ride! Come along!
~FF~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts