Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: I got some peeps interested but I would like to be sure what these fit......anyone??? (pics below)

I am going to sell some OEM Suzuki Saddle Bags however I need some help. I bought these off of ebay and they don't fit the mounting bars on my 2007 C50C. The angle of the bars is steeper than the pockets built into the bags to fit the bars. I was wondering if anyone knows how many different configurations of the stock mounting bars there are? How to I determine which these fit?
When I am sure what year these fit I will post the pics. Price will be $110.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am looking for the studded style without the strap and buckle for my 06 C 50 C are those are the ones you have? your pricing is what I am willing to pay for a pair of used saddle bags in good condition.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that is what I got. Will post pics maybe tomorrow. Hope I can figure out what they fit!

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the pics.

One bag has warped leather. I was told it could be straightened but got no idea how. It still will work but does affect the looks. As I said not sure what these fit but not a 07 C50.

The first bag shown looks good, better than the pics! The pics look worse than the real thing, lol.
You be the judge.

They for sure need a good cleaning.

Open to offers also.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump: I got some peeps interested but I would like to be sure what these fit......anyone???

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm going to take a pass on these at this time.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The holes line up but the angle of the bars is different. Bike is at a friends home and I will draw up the bars and the bags angles when I get a chance... I was hoping there were two styles/year models but???

·
Super Moderator
28,292 Posts
You may just have support bars from different bags. I've got OEM bags on with support bars from a set of throw overs. The bars look like they should fit, but they're just a bit short.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bet that is it! My bike came with throw overs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts