Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my bike with the aftermarket pipes, so now I have these original stock pipes still here. They are in like new condition and fit many models of Suzuki Intruder Volusia boulevard c50 bikes of various years. They are in mint condition....no rust, no dents, beautiful shiny chrome! $200.00 I will ship to you, if you pay for shipping from Portland Maine.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Those look pristine! I am the dumbo looking for good aftermarket pipes. Too bad you sold those. What were they and how did you like them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ipartola, You're right....I should have put these pipes back on the bike before I sold it. The new owner lucked out! I don't remember the brand name of the pipes, but they were straight pipes, and made the bike sound awesome! They did have some muffler action at the ends,but it was quite minimal. Here's a photo of the bike:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ipartola, I just remembered...they were Vance Hines Cruzers. If you get these, you will not regret it...they are awesome pipes. Don't forget, you will have to rejet the carburaters.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently sold my bike with the aftermarket pipes, so now I have these original stock pipes still here. They are in like new condition and fit many models of Suzuki Intruder Volusia boulevard c50 bikes of various years. They are in mint condition....no rust, no dents, beautiful shiny chrome! $200.00 I will ship to you, if you pay for shipping from Portland Maine.
Have you sold these? Will they fit 2009 C50 SE?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts