Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T but when start, it doesn't move when I put it on gear. It even goes off when I try to raise the clutch.

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time following what's going on? Are you just trying to say that when you release the clutch the engine dies? That sounds like it's not getting enough fuel to the engine. Possibly clogged injectors.

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you release the clutch with the bike in gear and the engine running and the sidestand down, it will cut off. This is because there is a safety switch that prevents you riding off with the stand down.

If this is what's happening it is normal; if not, it may be that the safety switch is defective.

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
If you release the clutch with the bike in gear and the engine running and the sidestand down, it will cut off. This is because there is a safety switch that prevents you riding off with the stand down.

If this is what's happening it is normal; if not, it may be that the safety switch is defective.
I thought about this, but doesn't it kill the engine as soon as you put it in gear with the stand down, even if the clutch is pulled in?

·
Premium Member
4,141 Posts
Yes, Whiskey it does.

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Registered
34 Posts
also if it does it when you take the kick stand off and try to take off and dies then it is truely your safety switch at the kick stand thats doing it I had the same thing happen to me when i just had gotten my bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts