Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so whats your gut tell you...

SF or KC...

pick the right team and closest to the score over/under... win a bag of rock hard, teeth shattering, mold infested, what else...jellybeans.

Good luck...and enjoy the game.

feel free to change your team pick and number of points scored by both teams up till noon on sunday

:smile2:

guesses so far....

KC 45 Jeffro
KC 49 The Capt
KC 52 Chedell ****** Winner
KC 56 DC
KC 58 HT
KC 60 NH VolRider
KC 75 Beezer
KC 80 Robyn

SF 33 Scorpion
SF 35 BigBert
SF 38 Dug
SF 40 ChromeDome
SF 51 Whiskey
SF 56 JimK
SF 61 OldTraf

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Kc 49

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Kc 80

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Sf 35

SF 21 KC 14 = total score 35

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok...so after jiggling the numbers

totally researching anything team related

talking it over w/the guys

tough choice but

KC 29...SF 27. so my guess is KC 56.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Looks like I copied another member. But yet our monkey miss typed my pick. No problem, I'm sticking with SF. But my point is 33.

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
remember all...over/under is your total points scored by both teams...the over under/means doesn't matter if your final is over or under, closest to the final combined score wins.

But before the score comes into play you must have the right winning team...then for the tiebreaker we go to the total points score by both teams to get a winner.

example...KC 36 SF 33...those who picked KC... go to the tiebreaker...those who picked SF...try again next year...now total points scored 69...Robyn 80 DC 56...so robyn 11 points off vs DC 13 points off...Robyn wins.

Hope I made this even more confusing...

feel free to change your team pic and number of points scored by both teams up till noon on sunday.

·
Super Moderator
23,882 Posts
SF 51

Fine, I'll give an honest answer. I'm sure I'll be wrong, but what the heck. I could use some stale jelly beans.

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like I copied another member. But yet our monkey miss typed my pick. No problem, I'm sticking with SF. But my point is 33.
sent you a message...feel free to resubmit a guess if you need to change from 33 as a combined total points scored.

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Okay, let's try this again
KC-45
SF-35
=80

·
Registered
577 Posts
kc 58

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
you were good the first time...and I'm sure Dave would say you were good every time. :wink:
"Good" does not even begin to describe me >:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts