Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another beautiful day time to get the bikes out, Yes bikes!

So first up took the Yamaha for a ride to charge the battery up and have one last ride on it (I hope?) And as usual every time i looked down at the speedo i was speeding dohhh this bike's just too hard to keep legal! It's the end of the road for my Tracer! :biglaugh:

Next up i got the Honda out and went out onto some back tracks and had a great ride on that. + every time i looked at the speedo i was doing dead on or under the speed limit, not that there is any speed limits out on the tracks haha This ones a keeper! :grin2:

Then it was time for the Suzuki to take me on the best ride of all, gee i made the right choice with this one, easy to ride and always on the speed limit unless i want to be... >:)

Lined them all up and got some great photos of the 3 bikes together for memory's of how lucky i am! 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy your season

·
Super Moderator
20,484 Posts
men & their toys...nice collection...anyone enjoying the passenger seat on the Suzi when you take that one out?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thanks guys yes very lucky!

But the Yamaha Tracer is up for sale so it will be back to just two bikes which i have had most of my life.

Love adventure riding the dirt trails so always had a dirt bike as well as a road bike. The Yamaha Tracer is a top bike but at my age and health just not right for me.

So glad i got the Boulevard it is a top bike, easy to ride and just how cool do they look...

Cheers ChuckT

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well that was quick and easy.

The ol Tracer has gone to it's new owner. A lady bought it, so now her husband and her both have silver Tracers...

Back to just 2 bikes for me now, the cruiser and the dirt bike....

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts