Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was just given notice that my soon to be X has served me with Divorce paperwork. I have two weeks till my lawyer wants the title to the bike. Going to take the bike back to stock. Sale sale sale will be posting pics and prices of items Sunday. Items will include DJ Drive, Mustang Seats, H and K 3in Rec Tech, aftermarket HD fairing, etc. I'm not looking to make alot money, just make sure that people who want or need parts can get them at a reasonable price.:crying:
Thanks John
Listed: Shipping is not included
Mustang Wide Touring Seats $285
Baehr 2 passenger communication $110
Tank bib (studded) $20

DJ Drive #82 $350 (Sold)
Aftermarket Fiberglass HD Fairing $110 (Sold)
2 windshields/2Trims $100 (Sold)

FXRT Harley Trunk $350 (Sold)
4 in pull back raisers $25(Sold)
Kendra K673 Kruz 170/80H-15 $30 (Sold)
MC Enterprise Full engine guard and cover $50 (Sold)
Power Commander and K&N Filter $70(
Sold)
Mirrors $10 (Sold)
HD Chrome Lowers $15 (Sold)
Hope I'm not way out of line with pricing
http://www.volusiariders.com/members/27873-sfcrader-albums354-sfcrader.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Sorry to hear. Also hope it all works out for the better!

If any of those parts fit a 2010, I'd maybe be interested. Not sure the Mustang seat, off your year bike, will fit a 2010. WoLo horn? Turn signal mod? Res-tech probably won't fit .............oh well

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures are added, I hope I got to everyone that sent a PM to me. Only thing left to remove is the DJ drive will have that done in the morning.
Thanks John

·
Registered
326 Posts
John, Those are great prices man. I wish i could have gotten a couple things to work for me but someone is going to get some good stuff. Could you show us a pic of your bike when it was all dressed out with the truck? Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 20 of 37 Posts