Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
good thing I didn't see this...may have been tempted...even from CT...hope you enjoyed the day.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did ty,, lake Draper has a lot of turns and curves and this being my first cruiser and first bike in 25 or more years I went and practice how to take a cu and how to do a u turn within two lanes with out going into the ditch lol but I had a great time,,, seems like I wasn’t the only one,,seen 5 other cruisers going around the lake as well.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
sounds like a good day...glad you took advantage of it.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Yeah me too,,, ty,,, only crappy part is I don’t have anyone to ride with lol
Hey Shelby. I just got back from a two week vacation. Then the wife went into the hospital for three days. She is now out. I just saw your post. Give me about a week to get my shit together and we'll go riding. I'll p.m. you when I can shake free. Draper is a nice little run around. I also like Thunderbird. One of my favorite rides, is a little blast up I-35 to Turner Falls. Some pretty country around there.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Hey Shelby. I just got back from a two week vacation. Then the wife went into the hospital for three days. She is now out. I just saw your post. Give me about a week to get my shit together and we'll go riding. I'll p.m. you when I can shake free. Draper is a nice little run around. I also like Thunderbird. One of my favorite rides, is a little blast up I-35 to Turner Falls. Some pretty country around there.
bump

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I have lived in Oklahoma since I was in 3rd grade,,, now 53,,,, been in the OKC metro for past 29 yrs,,,, grew up in Bartlesville

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Yeah I have lived in Oklahoma since I was in 3rd grade,,, now 53,,,, been in the OKC metro for past 29 yrs,,,, grew up in Bartlesville
Hey buddy, Sent you a pm. wife back in hospital this week so cant do it this week. Maby in a couple weeks. We will see.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
So how far apart do you guys live from each other?
I'm in Oklahoma City , about 20 miles from Norman. Hows da leg Beez? Headed back to the Hospital. Just stoped in to feed, water and let the dogs out for a bit. Check you guys later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts