Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
is their an option in the control panel that would enable you to subscribe to the thread automatically if you only “thank” someone (no post)
Yes, it is very easy to set up your account to subscribe to any threads you respond to.

Step 1. Click on USER CP in the black bar near the top of the page.

Step 2. On the left side in the gray bar go down to EDIT OPTIONS and select it.

Step 3. In the second section labeled MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION go to the second box called DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE and select your preferred option. Mine is instant email notification.

Now anything you make a comment to will automatically be subscribed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just noticed you said no post. Sorry.

You can still subscribe to any thread you want easily but it isn't automatic.

Step 1. Go to the short black bar at the upper right of the first post on that thread page.

Step 2. Select THREAD TOOLS.

Step 3. Select SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.

Now you are subscribed and if you set up your CP you will get notifications on any changes to the thread.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Lu, you don't even respond to threads you post in why would you want to subscribe to ones you thank people in?

You votin for Broton?
Lois, where ya been? I've missed your wisdom and clever sense of humor :wayhappy:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lu, you don't even respond to threads you post in why would you want to subscribe to ones you thank people in?

You votin for Broton?

Who's Broton? I'm in Belgium this week, Beeze.

My account is set up to subscribe automatically when I reply to threads, but it would be great if you can subscribe to threads automatically if you only thank so you know the latest on that topic. I'm too lazy to subscribe it manually :p

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.