Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUZUKI STUDDED GEL SEAT - moved these to eBay, due to no interest here.

No tears in the fabric. All studs are still intact. Only one real distinguishing mark across the drivers seat (not a gouge, just a wear mark)...

WILD 1 CHUBBY APES - 12.5" - SOLD!

CHILHOWEE STUDDED LEATHER TANK BIB - moved this to eBay, due to no interest here.

All studs still present, and the leather is in pretty good shape. Was only on the bike for 2 seasons.

I also have the following items for sale. Make me an offer:
-OEM VL800 driver pegs
-OEM license plate holder and bracket
-OEM radiator cover
-OEM clutch cable
-OEM risers (1 of them has a couple small nicks)
-OEM triple tree set (your offer better be reasonable)
-OEM fork tubes (These are the tubes, only... not the forks, and they are for a Volusia. THESE FORKS WILL NOT FIT A C50. No, they don't include the pretty chrome fork covers. Your offer better be reasonable)

I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING BEYOND THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. NO EXCEPTIONS.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should have mentioned this above, but all these parts fitted my 2004 Volusia. The fork tubes won't work for a C50, due to a different thread. Uncertain as to whether that also applies to the triple tree set.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with the ape bars, you have to change the clutch and brakes cables right?
On my 2004 Vol, I did have to change the brake line. Believe the total needed length was 50". The throttle and clutch cables were stock, but as you can see from that pic, they were very stretched, and the cables needed to be rerouted.

I believe all the cables on the C50s were made slightly shorter than the Volusia, from the factory. Or so I've been told.

Even though these apes only have a 12.5" rise, their width and pullback really make for a beefy look, and demand more cable lengths.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, so there's no confusion, the ape hanger bars on my chopper, that you can see in my signature line, are ALMOST the same bars. Same brand and diameter, but 14" rise instead of 12.5", and 37" wide instead of 36.5".

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Creating auctions on eBay for the seat and studded tank bib, since there are no interest here. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.