Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seat, backrest and pillion are in excellent condition. Backrest is quick (pull out) disconnect, and backrest pillow is angle adjustable. Comes with modification hardware (Mustang was pretty proud of that small bit of metal!). Will fit Volusia VL800 2001-2004 and Boulevards 2005 up to 2013 I think. $650-$750 other places online. Yours here for $429 + shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Ragdude: Check our the backrest that Grasshopper makes for the Mustang Seat. I just installed the one I got for my solo seat and it’s pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
They changed the seat on he C50 in 2009, so make sure you check the years it fits :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
I paid $600 for the same set two years ago. I paid $300 three years ago for seat and passenger seat. I bought them through a forum member, WNYrider, in Buffalo NY. I never got the seat but he got the money. Live and learn.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked it on my wife’s 2009 c50 Boulevard. Everything lines up. So I honestly couldn’t say beyond that, but it seems like that I’ve seen indications that up to 2013 you’re safe.

·
Super Moderator
56,249 Posts
Of course you can post. I guess you didn't understand what I meant. You're talking about people scamming people and you're here selling stuff when you only had four post. Do you understand now? No one knows you from Adam. You usually get to know people and be on a forum for a while before you start selling things so people earn trust because there are scammers that are doing exactly what you're doing and I'm not saying you're a scammer.

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
Of course you are welcome here. As Beez stated - it may be difficult to get a sale on here when no one knows you are a stand up guy. We have had our share of folks getting ripped off on here and many are gun shy for that very reason.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Understood. Hey m so used to doing online/CL/eBay transactions that I didn’t consider things in the way you guys are talking about it. In my brain it was a good price to an audience that could appreciate it. Consider this thread done and anyone can look for it on eBay if they’re interested. I’ll keep this site strictly social.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seat, backrest and pillion are in excellent condition. Backrest is quick (pull out) disconnect, and backrest pillow is angle adjustable. Comes with modification hardware (Mustang was pretty proud of that small bit of metal!). Will fit Volusia VL800 2001-2004 and Boulevards 2005 up to 2013 I think. $650-$750 other places online. Yours here for $429 + shipping.

U still have this for sale? Just went on my first extended trip with the wife and she loved it! However, said that a better seat was a must have. Just started looking.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts