Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's still in the plastic, never installed. I just bought it two weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. The seat is so sweet; high quality no doubt. I wish I could install it, but I had a deal come through on another motorcycle that I couldn't pass up so I'm selling the seat and the bike.

I'll sell the studded seat (driver & passenger) and the passenger pad for $430, and I'll pay the shipping.

I wanted to offer it here first. I'll post it on ebay soon.

Email me for pics.

[email protected]

-Chad[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,830 Posts
Holy cow, that's an awesome price! I wish I was into the studded accessories a bit more, but with this deal, I just might consider becoming a convert!

Thanks again for offering it here...Somebody is going to get a steal!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,342 Posts
PM sent....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,830 Posts
Watch out...Colleen's gonna flip this seat and it's gonna end up on eBay . . . Doesn't she already have a Mustang seat?!?! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,342 Posts
TNrookie said:
Watch out...Colleen's gonna flip this seat and it's gonna end up on eBay . . . Doesn't she already have a Mustang seat?!?! :lol:
yes i do. thank you very much, and I LOVE it!!! now never you mind about what i'm PM'ing him about :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Just as I send more to another member for a non-studded 3 piece...Just my luck.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
wehrd1 said:
TNrookie said:
Watch out...Colleen's gonna flip this seat and it's gonna end up on eBay . . . Doesn't she already have a Mustang seat?!?! :lol:
yes i do. thank you very much, and I LOVE it!!! now never you mind about what i'm PM'ing him about :p
LOL, you tell'em Colleen...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,342 Posts
Murphy said:
Just as I send more to another member for a non-studded 3 piece...Just my luck.....
you most likely still got a good deal...cuz if YOUR 3 pc. includes the DRIVERS backrest its well worth the extra $.

His is 2 pc SEAT set w/a sissybar back pad. big diff in the 3rd pc, and in price as well

so i'm sure your good. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Good point. I had read his as a 4-piece. Still happy, thanks to you!

wehrd1 said:
Murphy said:
Just as I send more to another member for a non-studded 3 piece...Just my luck.....
you most likely still got a good deal...cuz if YOUR 3 pc. includes the DRIVERS backrest its well worth the extra $.

His is 2 pc SEAT set w/a sissybar back pad. big diff in the 3rd pc, and in price as well

so i'm sure your good. ;)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top