Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently changed exhaust on my 2015 c50. I have the stock exhaust and mounting hardware I would sell. Maybe about $200 plus shipping. No scratches or cracks. 4 1/2” holes drilled in end of each pipe. I’m not sure how to upload pictures using my phone, usually there is an attachment button at the top but it’s not there. If interested let me know and I can get pictures to you.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Just some friendly advice from someone who learned. May want to hold on to that original stock. Never know if you will want to go back or even if you re-sell it to the next person. Just keeps another option for you if you change your mind. JMO

GLWS if you unload. Someone will grab them

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just some friendly advice from someone who learned. May want to hold on to that original stock. Never know if you will want to go back or even if you re-sell it to the next person. Just keeps another option for you if you change your mind. JMO

GLWS if you unload. Someone will grab them
And good luck finding that "mint" set of pipes few years down the road. I've been looking for nice stock exhaust for my '82 GS and all eBay listings for NOS are from $600 and up :frown2:
So the set from my C50 is all oiled up in the box on my garage shelf. Usually bully factory pipes sell low ( around $50) or are given away for free. So good luck with the sale, but I don't see buyer paying $200 +s/h for them :smile2:

·
Registered
19,423 Posts
I gave mine away for the cost if shipping. There is little value for the stock exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
56,723 Posts
2 things I see here:

1) You need to lower your price drastically

2) You'll probably never take the new pipes off the bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts