Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a 2007 C90T!!What Parts do i need to buy in order to do the stator change? What all should i change while in there? i know this is proably somewhere on here and i am sorry for not looking but if someone could please help me and let me i would apperciate it..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. I see that some people also replace the voltage regulator to as well.. should i do that?

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
I wish I could help but, I don't know much about the C90. I only remember what I read on the board........Hang on, there are a few members that own this bike and will be here to help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I tapped on both of those threads and they came up as invalid... anyone know why...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
22,500 Posts
fwiw i had to replace my stator on my c90 at around 18k back in 2010, they...the guys who service my ride at suzuki did so with a replacement oem...supposedly they...suzuki... re-engineered the stators to correct the problems they were encountering with the earlier models...have 63k on now with the same replacement stator. Go to the lc1500 forum where you will get tons of info from guys with similar problems and solutions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts