Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the "No Wifes Allowed Rack" (If she wants to ride I will buy her a bike)
I love the way the bike looks without the back seat. Should i remove the passenger pegs?
Also added the Tux tie, Speed visor, chrome oil cap, and flattened plate.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Pegs should go since no passengers allowed.

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
If you are sitting backward on the seat, the pegs could come in handy if the wife decides she wants to ...uh...you know... :twisted:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oh No......

Yup...just what I thought. Your goose is cooked. It's over for you.

Sure, it all starts with a little speedo visor and a solo rack.....next thing ya know its wide whitewalls, a DJ mod, enough chrome to blind yourself and an empty wallet.

Looking good....keep it up!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I have the same rack. Yep, nix the pegs. I did. Next, debadge the thing and drop the rear end. Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Looking Good

As already said debadge, drop it 2 inches and remove the Huffy bicycle looking reflectors and replace with a set of Harley fork reflectors. Good luck with wife.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: Looking Good

BWilson said:
As already said debadge, drop it 2 inches and remove the Huffy bicycle looking reflectors and replace with a set of Harley fork reflectors. Good luck with wife.
I took my Huffy's off today. Good idea.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reading my mind... saving up for fender tips.
I will be removing the Huffy reflectors soon. I have the part number for the harleys 1660613-001 & 1660614-001. I need to get an inspection plate first so i can move the sticker. When you remove the right front reflector what then holds the speed cable down? The reflector is currently holding it in 2 places.
Debadging possibly the puffy C50 logos and rear fender sticker but i like the boulevard logo on the tank.
Also want the Baron Fork Bullets and the White Walls.......and saddle bags.......
Im guessing the horn eventually...with all i keep reading about it, i just cant believe its that loud....
...minus the white walls i should be able to afford this short list this season. :p

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
cedman said:
reading my mind... saving up for fender tips.
I will be removing the Huffy reflectors soon. I have the part number for the harleys 1660613-001 & 1660614-001. I need to get an inspection plate first so i can move the sticker. When you remove the right front reflector what then holds the speed cable down? The reflector is currently holding it in 2 places.
Debadging possibly the puffy C50 logos and rear fender sticker but i like the boulevard logo on the tank.
Also want the Baron Fork Bullets and the White Walls.......and saddle bags.......
Im guessing the horn eventually...with all i keep reading about it, i just cant believe its that loud....
...minus the white walls i should be able to afford this short list this season. :p
Get the horn 1st and IT IS THAT LOUD. Consider It a saftey mod and In my book they come 1st.

If you going to take them off ( I didn't and have both HD and huffy) , people here just cut off the huffy part of the support so the cable stays.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the quick reply.
I was thinking of cutting it, wasnt sure if i would mangle it...i did just get the chainsaw sharpened so it should be okay.
:wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts