Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or old-timers looking for a fresh start! :D

UPDATE 4/28: JUST ADDED A NEW VR PIN TO THE DEAL! (details in today's post below)

yep, THIS IS ANOTHER FUND-RAISING AUCTION FOR FLETCH!
see the story and links to more sale items here:
http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?t=70400

Capt Cruiser & CycleSportsLeather.com have generously agreed to offer us five vests at his cost to help raise funds to benefit Fletch! We're going to start by auctioning off the first one, along with 2 patches from the VR Store!

This is a high-quality vest, with side laces, in your choice of sizes:

We're going to throw in TWO patches from the VR Store: one traditional VolusiaRiders patch (available now!) and one of the new patches, as soon as they become available! We'll even have them sewn on for you before shipping it, if you'd like! (The new patches will hopefully be available in 3 weeks to a month, but if you'd rather not wait on it, we can send it to you separately.)

If you're new to riding, or just getting back into it after being away, this is your chance to grab some basic gear at a great price, and ready to roll when it comes to you. No searching for and paying a local seamstress to sew your patches on.

BIDDING STARTS AT $50. (similar quality vests go for as much as $75, without the patches!)

DEADLINE FOR LAST BID IS MIDNITE, CDT, SUNDAY, MAY 4th.

(Shipping date will depend on whether you want to wait on patches and sewing, and will vary from 1 week to 4 weeks before shipping to you.)

Thanks, everyone! and...

THANK YOU, CAPT CRUISER!

okay... ready, set, go! :lol:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Perfect timing. I don't have a vest and just started looking. I'll get it going at $50.00.

Are you going to do this on vest at a time, or one each to the top five bids? Thanks Capt Cruiser. You always come through!!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waterdog said:
Perfect timing. I don't have a vest and just started looking. I'll get it going at $50.00.

Are you going to do this on vest at a time, or one each to the top five bids? Thanks Capt Cruiser. You always come through!!
well, i thought about doing 5 at a time, but that seemed like it might get confusing. thought i'd try this one and see how it goes, then we'll decide whether to auction the others or stick them in the store for later. (but don't wait and count on getting one there! only sure thing is right here! they'll likely be full price, then, too!)

so, this auction is ONE VEST, ONE WINNER.

thanks for asking, and getting us rolling, waterdog!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay, less than a week left to get in on this! great combo deal for the price! but tell you what i'm gonna do: we're about to have some pins made to match the traditional patches, so...

I'LL THROW A NEW VR PIN INTO THE DEAL!!!

Now, we got a new, quality leather vest in your size, 2 patches, sewn on for you if you like, and a new, first of its kind, VR pin to boot! Heck, I'm tempting myself! :shock: All totaled, the retail cost of these 4 items separately, with sewing, would come to over $100 easy.

waterdog has it right now for $60! what a deal! y'all going to let him get away with that???

anyone feel like $70 for everything you need to get started representing your home site? come on now, if you plan to be around a while, you know you're going to be wanting it later! might as well get in on this! ;)

do i hear 70?

·
Registered
182 Posts
$65.oo

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweeeeet! now we're talkin'!

so zooey has it now for 75!

anyone want to go for 80? still be a great deal at 80!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP! 4 days left!

waterdog's got it for $85! anyone want to try for the century mark? it's so close! :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
mightydog said:
BUMP! 4 days left!

waterdog's got it for $85! anyone want to try for the century mark? it's so close! :D
Shhh... Someone might hear you. :nono:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WHAT'S THAT? YOU CAN'T HEAR ME?

I SAYS, WATERDOG HAS IT FOR $85. TIME'S RUNNING OUT? DO I HEAR AN EVEN HUNDERD? HELLO?

THAT BETTER?

:lol:

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All that shouting and head-banging for nuttin'! :lol:

WATERDOG GOT A BRAND NEW VEST WITH PATCHES AND A PIN FOR ONLY $85!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I'll contact you by PM to make arrangements for you to get your prizes.

thank you waterdog, and everyone who bid!

and thank you capt cruiser for making this possible!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts