Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the spedo the same for the volusia and c50 i'm odering a visor for it it dose'nt say if it the c50 but dose say it fits the volusia there are no returns on that item and i dont want to get something i can't use!

·
Registered
53 Posts
i just got one for my 04 vol it says their the same i didn't know but it has to be glued on with silicon hope that holds dont want it flying off lol... skully

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I have the less glamous one by Hyway hawk. It has tab that go under the rim of the speedo bezel

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Boxwrench said:
I have the less glamous one by Hyway hawk. It has tab that go under the rim of the speedo bezel
ditto.....

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
maybe this is the item that Tower is talking about in the "ordered mine" thread....

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
kissfan said:
how hard is the install on these??
not reall hard . just a little involved.

you hafta take the speedo console off the tank then discon the speedo cable , unscrew the whole speedo from the mount and slip the tabs in under the bezel and re-assemble.

·
Registered
78 Posts
wow... I may just cancel my order and go with the glue on one myself too !! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
kissfan said:
There is NO WAY this one will come off or get knocked off or have the glue fail and I believe it is a tad more cover.

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Boxwrench said:
kissfan said:
There is NO WAY this one will come off or get knocked off or have the glue fail and I believe it is a tad more cover.
If I could do it!! :roll:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
It is not THAT hard.

If you ever had to take the tank off then you prolly pulled the console off.and the speed is held in by a 3 or 4 screws. then just fit the visor in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts