Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd say hello since it's proper LOL! I just bought a 2001 C50, it's my 4th bike (converted over from the rockets) and it's been a ball of fun thus far! I'd prefer it to be a bit louder, I've been watching that Honest Abe Mod and I'm thinking about giving it a go, or just completely removing the tips all together. I'm in Georgia now, but a 16th generation native to Colorado ;-)
Nate

·
Registered
670 Posts
Howdy from Southeast Alabama! Where abouts in Georgia are you?

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
greetings

Welcome Nate to the VRF and congrats on the sled from Gettysburg. Pa. Ride safe and enjoy. Best. D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You'll find Georgia has lots of nice roads. Wander N a bit and you're at the playground of the Dragon, Skyway, etc.

Have fun!
I've heard about that Tail of the Dragon, sounds fun but would more than likely make my wife sick as a dog LOL! I think we're going to hit the Skyway here in a few and check out the leaves - Not sure Georgia is going to compare to Colorado, but it's worth the time behind the handle bars!

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Welcome from East Central Alabama.

Where area are you located? North, South,,,? Lots of good folks here from the South East.

If we didn't have the humidity the South would be perfect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.