Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent had my stock seat on in ages. I cant find the bracket to lock in the passenger seat. The one that goes between the seats. Google search isnt getting me anywhere. Does anyone have a link to one for sale or the part number.

09 C50

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was screwed to the pass. seat, isn't it?
No there is a flat "slide" screwed onto the passenger seat. That slides into the bracket that I'm missing. The bracket I'm missing gets screwed into the 2 bolts that hold down the solo seat

·
Registered
19,700 Posts
No there is a flat "slide" screwed onto the passenger seat. That slides into the bracket that I'm missing. The bracket I'm missing gets screwed into the 2 bolts that hold down the solo seat
My mistake, I forgot about that piece. I've had my mustang for a long time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I checked several sites when searching for the rear seat bracket for my 06 C50.

The $ 37.00 price was about the same for all three outlets, ended up purchasing from Partzilla.

Took 6 days to arrive.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
maybe someone will chime in with the piece who upgraded to a mustang...wonder at what year did the seat change? Will check my spare parts box...long shot...maybe I have the bracket from my 04 Volusia...a pic of what you're looking for would also help?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
The seats were changed in 09 and up and the pillion bracket you seek is different than the earlier C50's and Volusia's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts