·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reactions: Psyc0

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very fun event with a lot of bikes and great music. Pretty good poker run too. Downtown main street Sarasota is shut down......unless you're on a bike. Its really nice. Im sure not payin $20 for a Paul Sr. autograph though. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
581 Posts
Wish I could be there. I'm coming to Sarasota but not till mid Feb. Shame I won't have my bike with me - but I'm working on borrowing or renting something while I'm down so maybe I'll make my own Poker Run down Main ST....and my autographs are only a nickel. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
If anyone is looking for company on the 12th we will have a small group with a variety of bikes meeting up at exit 210 off I75 at Fruitville road. Plan is to check in at Marina Jacks at 9:00am for the charity ride.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just returned from Thunder on the Bay in Sarasota. Moved away 25 years ago. Things sure have changed. Got quit a tour on the poker run. I lived there for 40 years and never saw downtown shut down for anything like that. 4 day event. It was mini bike week. Anything motorcycle and more was available. That will be a do over.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great Day and even better weather! Our group put in over 200 miles from east Sarasota in the state park area to all the way out on the islands. All the bands, show bikes and scenery downtown was fantastic. Pretty huge event with thousands of bikes that took over Sarasota. Well run too. No autograph from Paul Sr. but he was right there next to everyone........yes he is wearing a tank top on the ride! Did I mention great weather??? Sorry to everyone up north.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sounds like a great event. I'll have to remember that for next year and time my vacation a little earlier.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I managed to avoid Paul SR. (Pompus Ass). Yea, I know, it's all scripted reality but he is still am Pompas Ass

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My mechanic just told me he won the $1000.00 first prize!! Maybe now he can lower his hourly rate??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts