Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading Dough's entry about selling his bike and it taking 6 weeks to do so. Interesting to me becuase I listed mine on Craigslist on Tuesday and it was gone Friday morning. Of course, I live in Phoenix and the riding weather is perfect right now, and obviously, the asking price on his versus mine could have been a great deal different.

In my case, SWMBO said "it needs to be out of the garage", so I had motivation.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been riding a Stratoliner since November. I love the Strat, but I have to tell you, I really felt sad watching the guy ride away on the Volusia.

Had a lot of good times on that bike, riding with Basshole and the SoCal gang, accompanying Pink on the start of her sojourn, and many, many great rides with Hiway Thunder. I really miss riding with him!!

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
scooter_1954 said:
been riding a Stratoliner since November. I love the Strat, but I have to tell you, I really felt sad watching the guy ride away on the Volusia.

Had a lot of good times on that bike, riding with Basshole and the SoCal gang, accompanying Pink on the start of her sojourn, and many, many great rides with Hiway Thunder. I really miss riding with him!!
I know what you mean. My bike isn't even leaving the family, but I will always think of it as mine. I can't imagine how I will feel the first time Steve drops it, or when he doesn't keep it as clean as I think he should...

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
funbikerchick said:
scooter_1954 said:

I know what you mean. My bike isn't even leaving the family, but I will always think of it as mine. I can't imagine how I will feel the first time Steve drops it, or when he doesn't keep it as clean as I think he should...
a clean bike? whats that? :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
scooter_1954 said:
OK, FBC, I'm late to the game. Who is Steve??
My husband of two months. He just got his motorcyle license weekend before last.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts