Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are fiberglass covered with simulated leather. They have been drilled to fit a newer (2005 & up) C50. I will include the correct bolts and spacers - they will just bolt right up to your C50.

https://www.vikingbags.com/suzuki-boulevard-c50-vl800-viking-lamellar-slanted-leather-covered-motorcycle-hard-saddlebags

These cost $540 new - you can have them for just $200 plus actual shipping to wherever you live in the continental U.S. Sorry - I'm not set up to ship to non-U.S.

These are only a few months old. There is some VERY SLIGHT scuffing on the very bottom edge of the right bag - the photo shows it.

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more photos of the bags. There is some reflective tape on the rear of each cover. If you don't like it, just peel it off and use some Goo Gone to git rid of the adhesive residue.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Assuming Mr. Johnny scooped these up already. If they are still available let me know, as I have been looking at these bags on the Viking site. Can you tell me if they are wide enough to store a half or 3/4 helmet?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm working out shipping details with Mr. Johnny...

If it falls through (doubtful), I'll contact you in the order you replied.

I don't know about a 3/4 helmet, but a Nolan modular helmet will definitely not fit. I doubt that a 3/4 helmet would fit, either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts