Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a solo (driver only) seat and backrest. I trimmed the seat bracket to work with a solo luggage rack, but if you need to use a passenger pillion you can easily fab up a new bracket that has an additional 1/2" lip, or you could call Ultimate Seats (877-672-0288 ask for Russell) and they will sell you a new bracket for something like $11 bucks. If you just want a solo seat, this will work fantastic as-is.

There are no rips or tears. This is the most comfortable seat you can get for a C50, IMHO. The seat and backrest are studded. The Ultimate website indicates this will fit 2005 and newer C50's - as you can see the bracket has three sets of mounting holes.

https://ultimateseats.ca/suzuki-motorcycle-accessories/boulevard-c50-volusia-seats/2R-1240

This seat cost $575 new. You can have it for just $200 plus whatever it costs me to ship it to you in the continental U.S. Sorry - I'm not set up to ship to non-U.S.

BONUS: I will include a Volusia / C50 shop manual. I'm guessing it is about 500 pages, maybe more. It covers all Volusias and C50's through 2009. However, I had a 2012 C50 and the manual was correct for it. I don't think Suzuki has made any significant changes to the C50 since 2009, so this manual will work no matter which year you have.

Update: SOLD! Thanks, John!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,393 Posts
These are great seats! I have the Ultimate on my C50T as well

·
Registered
893 Posts
Bump...someone scoop this up. It's a VERY comfortable upgrade from stock seat. Excellent price. Don't worry about the bracket. I did the same thing to mine and called Ultimate Seats (877-672-0288 ask for Russell) and they sent me a new bracket for something like $11 bucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh I wish that this would fit my 2005. I would have scooped this up immediately. Don't know if my tush can take much more long rides on the OEM seat.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
i wouldnt have minded getting this..but my seats are studded...would have looked odd on my bike...besides in less than a year upgrading to something bigger....Eyeing a 2015 C90T new for sale at a dealership

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. The stock C50 seat is downright painful after an hour or so. With the Ultimate seat I could go an entire tank of gas without discomfort - tank after tank after tank on an eight-day, 4,151-mile road trip. And this is a great price!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know, if you're planing a ride this weekend you will get very sore very quickly from that stock seat! The Ultimate seat greatly improves your entire riding experience! And I have added a bonus - a complete (500 pages or more) shop manual for all Volusias and C50's through 2009. However, I actually had a 2012 C50 and the shop manual was correct for it, too, since Suzuki seems to have not made any mechanical changes to the C50 since 2009.

An Ultimate seat and backrest, plus a shop manual, all for $200 plus shipping - such a deal!

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
I can't believe this thing hasn't sold...if it fit my c90 I would have bought it to replace the mustang which sits a bit higher and closer but 1000x times better than the stock seat.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
email sent. I see you're a new member. I think this forum prevents you from PM'ing until you have posted a certain number of times.
Exactly right. You must post publicly at least 5 times before you may send a private message.

Silly-sounding rule, but it stopped a nasty spamming-by-PM attack we suffered several years ago.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'll take it. Don't know how to PM you. [email protected] will get you to me.
Thanks
Whoo hoo....we have a winner! You are going to LOVE your seat. Now, all we have to do is get that Victory sold out in Washington State. :applause:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts