Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to do a convert back to OEM Suzuki exhaust for my 2008 C50.
Trade your original exhaust for V&H exhaust or Corbin Duat Tour saddle with backrest. If you offer to sell exhaust - all reasonable offers will be considered.

1. Vance & Hines STRAIGHTSHOTS ORIGINAL (picture attached). Chrome is in good shape, loud as F**K. https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/suzuki/18257/
  2. Corbin Dual Tour seat with single backrest. Seat shows some miles. Backrest works for both driver and passenger. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Suzuki Volusia 800 & Boulevard C50 | 800-538-7035. Here is a link to my review of the seat on this forum: https://www.volusiariders.com/68-vendors-accessories/416448-corbin-dual-tour-seat-any-good.html
I'll post more pictures once I have a chance to wash the bike (it's been rainy in NYC).

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I'll trade for your VH straight shots, I have a set of stock pipes on my 07 m50. Great condition. PM me and I'll send you some pics

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will definitely trade with you if no one else does. Been looking for new exhaust for a while now. Have stock pipes on my 09' M50.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will definitely trade with you if no one else does. Been looking for new exhaust for a while now. Have stock pipes on my 09' M50.
I’m in process of trading with another member. If it doesn’t work out, I will reach out to you.

Additionally: There is an oxygen sensor on ‘09, and my V&H doesn’t have provisions for one. Our exhausts might not be interchangeable.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'd assume you would just have to plug the O2 hole. Also did they hook up a tuner with the V&H's? You'd have to remove that as well. I've got a set of 2009 c50 oem's if ya wanna come to PA and pick em up you can have them.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd assume you would just have to plug the O2 hole. Also did they hook up a tuner with the V&H's? You'd have to remove that as well. I've got a set of 2009 c50 oem's if ya wanna come to PA and pick em up you can have them.
Hi,
I'm already working with another member on a swap, but if it doesn't work out, we'll be in touch. And it is very nice of you to offer!
My bike came with V&H exhaust and 2900 miles on the odometer, and it didn't have a tuner installed. Considering I get about ~190 miles per tank, my setup is probably fine. After much research into exhaust subject, it appears no tuner is really necessary if air intake is stock. I do think it changes back pressure from factory spec., and ECU has to compensate, but can't confirm without special equipment.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A7thson: I'm going camping with my family on Memorial Day in vicinity of Upper Black Eddy, PA. If you are in the area, do you want to meet-up for coffee?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sorry I'm working that weekend and doing the family stuff on monday. If you were camping at Knoebles I'd say sure, but that's a good drive for me for coffee on a work day. About an hour plus. That's more Beezers neck of the woods. Have fun though.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I'm working that weekend and doing the family stuff on monday. If you were camping at Knoebles I'd say sure, but that's a good drive for me for coffee on a work day. About an hour plus. That's more Beezers neck of the woods. Have fun though.
Yea, I'd probably finish a mug of coffee by the time I were done with the drive from my camp-site :laugh: Thanks!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I installed my straight shots and love them. Gotta say that this was a grade A trade. We communicated very well and both sides walked away happy. Thanks FiremanC50! I'll do business with you anytime!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm very glad it worked-out for both of us! V&H exhaust looks good on your bike. If you ever install the Hard Kore Baffles, please do post a before and after sound clip - I might consider for my future bike :)

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Just like to thank Fireman for this awesome deal on the Corbin seat. Shipped in a timely manner, the packing was great and seat was as described. Haven’t had time to install yet as I am recovering from a surgery but will post pictures when I get a chance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts