Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I sold my trusty 2008 DJ C50T.

The same fellow that bought my last bike, a 2007 DJ C50T bought this one. He heard from a friend that I had purchased a new bike. He called me and said, "I heard you bought a new bike." I said yes, and he said, "I want to buy your old one. and he did.:wayhappy:

In case you don't know, I bought Woodswoman's, Dr. Pepper. A 2010 Victory Crossroads. I am working on it to make it mine for touring. When I get done with the changes, I will post a picture.

Right now, I am without a seat for the bike. I sent it out to Mean City Cycles, to have it rebuilt to fit my larger butt.

I also have a hard case on order that should be delivered any day now. It is a SHAD SH-48 Case. That will increase my storage capacity for my long trips. I will keep light items in it like my foul weather gear and extra clothing so not to make the bike top heavy.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Congrats Rich, I'm going to miss that Red headed beauty, red heads were always my favorite .....Best of luck with the new touring. Mama

·
Registered
949 Posts
Bitter sweet.

Let me know how you like the seat mod.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Rich,

How did you like the seat mod from Mean City?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.