Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*===GARAGE SALE AUCTION TO BENEFIT fletch24990===*

Auction format like the others -- just post your bid.

Deadline: Thursday, 10 PM PDT, May 08

http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?p=1057308#1057308

Item for sale is a Suzuki tank divider with pocket (plain). I picked this up over the winter from another member, but have decided not to use it. It is used (I never installed it) but other than impressions from being installed it is in perfect, like-new condition. High bid will take it. Your bid amount goes to fletch, I'll cover shipping. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
From the looks of it, this one only fits the 01 to 04's, is that correct? The speedo openining doesnt look large enough for the C50.

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
roadwarriorC50 said:
From the looks of it, this one only fits the 01 to 04's, is that correct? The speedo openining doesnt look large enough for the C50.
this should fit all models and years. the tank and speedo housing is universal from year to year.

·
Registered
129 Posts
$25. Someone had to up the bidding....

·
Registered
394 Posts
28!

·
Registered
600 Posts
$30

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the bids everyone. :D

Last day -- anyone else? One of these new would cost you over $40 with shipping, and this one's good as new, and helps a fellow rider.
8)

·
Registered
600 Posts
$32 :D

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
I want to thank everyone who participated in this auction, especially jmax99 for his generous donation and Angus for his generous bid.
I have been able to draw so much strength and hope from you all.

THANK YOU!!!
Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts