Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a nice used set of Cobra floorboards with the heel/toe shifter setup that was made for the Volusia. These are hard to come by. They are in good shape. There is some chrome finish that has flaked/peeled off from the lower outer edge of the Left side floorboard, but it doesn't stand out. Includes black mounting brackets. I'm asking $175 shipped to lower 48. Please email [email protected]. Thanks.

I used a flash on my camera, so the chrome may appear more scratchy or inconsistent than it really is in normal light. They are in good shape.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have a nice used set of Cobra floorboards with the heel/toe shifter setup that was made for the Volusia. These are hard to come by as I don't believe Cobra makes them for the Volusia anymore. They are in good shape. There is some chrome finish that has flaked/peeled off from the lower outer edge of the driver's side floorboard, but it doesn't stand out. I will take pictures this weekend if anyone is interested. I'm asking $175 shipped to lower 48. Please email [email protected]. Thanks.
They won't last long.:moneyeyes: Do you have the frame mounts?? They will fit 01-09

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Cobra still makes floorboards for the VOL. The one's not made are the smaller OEM boards that were for the Volusia. Can you post a pic sooner then the weekend?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cobra still makes floorboards for the VOL. The one's not made are the smaller OEM boards that were for the Volusia. Can you post a pic sooner then the weekend?

I will try to get a picture of them posted this evening. They are still on the bike. I am planning to sell the bike with original foot pegs installed back on. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts