Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have this vest that a girl bought me and I just don't wear them. I couldn't tell her so I said thank you and hung it in the closet. I decided that someone should enjoy it so I am selling it. I have posted a ebay auction from the place she bought it from so you can see how it is sized and it gives a great description of the vest. I have the 5xl size but they run a little small. I will send you pics of the actual vest if you think you might be interested. I am selling it for $50 shipped for free anywhere in the USA!

Here's some pics; It is really cool how the skulls are real subtle and then when the light hits them (like headlights when riding at night) they are very bright and reflective! It just might help the idiots see you!

It has never been on a ride because I just don't do leather vests. Like I said, it was a gift and I just couldn't refuse it but it has sat in the closet (in it's bag) for too long. It was purchased for over $150 and I am selling for $50 with free shipping in the USA!

NOW WITH THE CAMERA FLASH!

OUT OF THE BAG WITH FLASH;

Like I stated it is a 5xl but the size is a little small. It fits me tight and a 4xl shirt fits me loose so it isn't as big as the size indicated. It is a very nice "real" leather and made very well. The girl is long gone so the vest can go to a good home now! NEVER WORN!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
We need a few "5XL" guys on here to look at it! I'm too small! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.