1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I would think a combo: winter & post Christmas. Now if it were the end of February, that would be a different story. I'm sure a taker will come along.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I had the money ��just a question. Do you know how much to ship to Detroit Michigan
Let me check but give me a few days. My zip is 27021 if you want to do some checking on your own. I recall the shipping cost caught be by surprise when I bought it and I understand that is an important component of cost. And seems everytime I estimate, I'm too low!:bigoops:

I think I'll go ahead and wrap it up, then haul it down to the local shop that handles shipping for multi carriers. I can have them weigh it and determine the box size needed. This way I can be better prepared to throw some shipping costs around.

BTW, it cost me about $90 to have it shipped from Indiana to North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
I have been finding it is cheaper to go USPS than UPS or FedEx. Takes longer but it's about a third cheaper.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you ever tried using Greyhound for shipping? Shipgreyhound.com

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
You might save a pile if you take the driveshaft off and ship the two pieces side by side to save space.. I found it much cheaper using FedEx or UPS GROUND to ship in the US.
FedEx ground is pretty cheap!
Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
I work for Greyhound, we can ship pretty cheap! You can go to shipgreyhound.com and check it out or call the nearest greyhound station, we ship to to houses also. To find the number to the nearest station, go to Greyhound.com

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the shipping suggestions as reducing ship costs helps buyer and seller.

Drive is on hold for member. I'll update status in a week or so.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's a great deal, some one better jump on that! I just installed one on my bike and I can't believe the difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought from another member late summer but never installed. Now I've bought another bike so need to sell. Unit is in good condition. Asking $475 plus shipping. View attachment 36481

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Hi! Please write this DJ draive mod fits for Boulevard m50 2013? It will give increased speed?I have interested all details. Redy to discuss the purchase details (payment, shipment). [email protected]
All the best from Belgium

·
Super Moderator
9,127 Posts
According to the original poster, this item has been sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts