Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my bike and now I ahve all these items for sale all less than 500 miles on them or 6 months.

OEM engine guards $55 shipped SOLD Shipped

Brake pedal show chrome $20 shipped SOLD shipped

OEM passenger floor boards $175 shipped SOLDshipped

Oem riders floor board and heal and toe shifter. Might break set up but now $225 shipped SOLD

Mapan back rest with laugage rack and mounting hardware in good shape for $150 shipped Not that great of a picture. Sold shipped

Also black jardines pipes $225 plus shipping. Used to be Vipers. in great shape. Moved to Ebay
I know not that many M's here but brand new cobin seats $300 shipped. Wouldn't fit C50's SOLD

Last item OEM mirrors $50 shipped. Sold to my self I think they will fit on my new bike (new to me) Honda VTX1300

·
Registered
118 Posts
Im interested in the brake cover.....Pm Sent

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frontrunner said:
Im interested in the brake cover.....Pm Sent
Pm sent and if you still want there yours

·
Registered
628 Posts
PM sent on engine guards!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent you the link again

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ISOLINK did you get the link

·
Registered
142 Posts
i got a question about your floorboards. Are the passengers floor boards and the riders floorboards the same size?

I have the same rider boards of the picture and my rubber pad fell off. i am trying to get replacement pads, but I only found it for the passenger ones.

Thank you and sorry for the hijack!

and oh yes, those are nice pipes, i would be all over them if i had a black bike!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nhago said:
i got a question about your floorboards. Are the passengers floor boards and the riders floorboards the same size?

I have the same rider boards of the picture and my rubber pad fell off. i am trying to get replacement pads, but I only found it for the passenger ones.

Thank you and sorry for the hijack!

and oh yes, those are nice pipes, i would be all over them if i had a black bike!
the answer is yes

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
knucklehead said:
PM sent on passenger floor boards.

I'm still waiting on ISOBIG got to give him some more time.

But your next in line.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dixieblueyez said:
Is the driver floorboards and heel toe shift complete? If so I would be interested in purchasing!
Yes, what kind of bike do you have. I take pay pal

1 - 20 of 28 Posts