Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mustang seat with aftermarket backrest for sale. The seat is in great condition. No rips or cuts I sold my motorcycle two and a half years ago and this is packed and stored in my garage. It’s in great shape. The dimples in the picture are because of storing in the box for years. It needs to be aired out and sat on to go back to normal shape. No rip, tears or cuts. Once installed it should be back to it's original form. Asking $100+ shipping for 78717. Prefer local sale in Austin area if possible. Zelle, Venmo or Paypal if you pay the fees.
Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Composite material Circle

Hood Automotive tire Azure Synthetic rubber Tread

Auto part Metal Electric blue Fashion accessory Titanium

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
34,437 Posts
If I still had my C50, I'd be all over this for that price. Anyone still riding on a stock seat should grab this one.

·
Registered
21,402 Posts
Guys, this post was from 2019....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mustang seat with aftermarket backrest for sale. The seat is in great condition. I sold my motorcycle a year ago and this is packed and stored in my garage. It’s in great shape. The dimples in the picture are because of storing in the box. No rips or tears. Once installed it should be back to it's original form. Asking $100+ shipping for 78717. Prefer local sale in Austin area if possible. Zelle, Venmo or Paypal if you pay the fees.
This seat ever sell ?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts