Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Memphis Shades Tinted Shooter windshield for sale. It mounts to 1" handlebars. I recently purchased a Memphis Fats windshield so I no longer need the Shooter. I woorks really well if you like the feeling of riding without a windshield but would like something to keep a lot of the wind blast off you chest. I rode with it for about a year and it served me well. I am asking $50.00 with shipping included. Below is a profile picture of the Shooter mounted on my C50. It is 14" tall from the headlight cutout and about 19" wide. you will not have any problem seeing over this windshield.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interested in the windshield. Blocks wind off your chest but does it hammer your helmet at all? pm me with the details. Paypal?

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
in10sity said:
Interested in the windshield. Blocks wind off your chest but does it hammer your helmet at all? pm me with the details. Paypal?
WELCOME to the VR site, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you keep the Shooter windshield angled like I have it, it will block the wind off your chest without knocking your head around. The wind on my helmet felt no different then riding without a windshield. But the windshield did keep the wind blast off my chest. It got rid of the feeling that I was being blown backwards.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you know if this will work on a 2001 Volusia? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am a fairly new rider and not up to speed on everything yet....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a universal mount windshield. It mounts to 1" handlebars. Volusia and C50s have 1" handlebars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will send you payment through paypal when I get home from work.
sent you a pm to confirm you paypal addy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts