Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Brand new. Never installed. Short Shots Staggered in black and chrome. 2005-2009 Fits Suzuki Boulevard M50 and C50. Retails for $650.

Looking for $350 plus shipping

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were some pretty big changes starting with the 2010 model including a different motor. Unfortunately, I doubt it would work.

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
If you have the O2 sensors, then you can't use that exhaust as-is. You will need to install an O2 eliminator (effectively a tool that fools the computer into "seeing" a proper air/fuel mix).

·
Super Moderator
4,280 Posts
Brand new. Never installed. Short Shots Staggered in black and chrome. 2005-2009 Fits Suzuki Boulevard M50 and C50. Retails for $650.

Pics would be useful!!!! We likey pixs here....:nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Pics would be useful!!!! We likey pixs here..../images/VolusiaRiders_2015/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png
I agree I like pics as well! Only reason I didn’t is because it’s all packaged and covered with foam etc since never opened. Here’s a great video comparison with OEM exhaust.

https://youtu.be/A39wQln4XSo

Here are some stock photos. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glws. Is there a reason you're selling so cheap?
Thanks. Nope, just trying to unload it fast since I don’t have a ton of room living in an apartment. I got it for free when I bought my M50 and I plan on keeping the stock exhaust on. I had the same exact exhaust on my Harley 48 and it’s really nice and pretty darned loud.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wondering. Thought maybe you were selling.
Just picked up this beauty for $1400 plus he threw in the exhaust for free, lol. Killer deal I’d say. I’m really enjoying it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Well darn, that's what I get for being away for a couple days and not checking site... Glad you got them sold and yeah sounds like you got a heck of a deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts