Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** Kuryakyn Universal Run-Turn-Brake Controller for Metric Cruisers - $35 shipped to CONUS (PM me if in Canada)

Per Kuryakyn website:

"A marvel of electronic wizardry, this module makes the single filament or single circuit turn signals on the rear of your bike function as running lights, turn signals, & brake lights. It also provides the optional 3 second pulsing brake light function to aid in catching drivers attention. The module wires in beneath your seat & works with stock or custom single circuit turn signals."​

I used this controller on my 2008 C50, and had a custom adapter made for the wiring to allow me to "snap-in" the controller between the front and rear electrical connector under the driver seat, its Plug and Play - just add ground and hot. Look for the larger connectors in the pics.

Please read the installation document first if interested, linked here

***NOTE: this item DOES include a "load equalizer" for low-draw\LED applications. You can read more about the "load equalizer" in the install document.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
....., and had a custom adapter made for the wiring to allow me to "snap-in" the controller between the front and rear electrical connector under the driver seat, its Plug and Play

Just wondering where you got the connector to do that, looks like a very clean install.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a little custom job that Joe at Cycleterminal.com (email: [email protected]) did for me. I gave him the front and rear wiring schematics and a diagram how i saw the wires matching up between front and rear. I can't believe I still had them so I am attaching them here. Joe did a great job and it worked great!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts