Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*===THIS IS AN OFFICIAL 'GARAGE SALE' AUCTION TO BENEFIT fletch24990===*

THIS WILL BE AN AUCTION!

Why? The short answer is, this is Mightydog's brainchild and I want to. For more info, go here:

http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?p=1057308#1057308

Deadline: midnight, CDT, Sunday, May 4th.

Highest bid takes it, NO MINIMUM BID. Just scroll down to see the latest bids and determine how much you should offer to win. This ain't ebay, so either bid high, or check back often! Bids will be honored in the order of posts. NO PM BIDS!

Got these via a generous offer from a fellow member, and I'm putting together my own Swap Meet Kuryakyn setup, so these aren't needed. They have clamps that will work for 1" or 1.25" bars. Here's a stock pic.

Consider these 1-owner since I have never installed them. Here is the previous owner's description of the condition: They have some scratches and need a new o-ring or 2 . . . Still decent shape for someone in need.

ready, set, go!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Ya outta maybe offer them for consideration to the Fletch garage sale?

was that proper english?? but beins youre from TN....i know you understood that. :wink:

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wehrd1 said:
Ya outta maybe offer them for consideration to the Fletch garage sale?

was that proper english?? but beins youre from TN....i know you understood that. :wink:
I don't have any problems with that.....Didn't even think along those lines. But being that I just posted it, and I doubt I'm interrupting anyone's efforts...I'm hereby doing just that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I trust any interested party will understand.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
thanks for participating in the garage sale, rookie! it was a nice thing you were doing, giving those away, but imho, this is EVEN NICER! :)

in case anyone is wondering what the heck the garage sale is all about, here's more info than you probably want:
http://www.volusiariders.com/viewtopic.php?t=70400

if anyone needs or expects to need some hiway pegs, this would be a great time to grab some. (i got some like this and love 'em for the price! i actually have mine covered with leather grip covers, with fringe mind you, and if done that way, it would hide any scratches and missing o-rings, as well as it provides extra anti-vibration padding. 8) )

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for auction update

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
surely someone out there is looking for some highway pegs! seems i remember seeing more than one person shopping for something inexpensive not long ago. this would be the ticket! i mean, an auction with no reserver or minimum bid!!!!!!!!! that's almost for free!!! a few bucks towards a good cause is icing on the cake.

chance ends this weekend! then rookie will be free to sell them for real money to the heathens on ebay! we can't have that! :lol:

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW, I'm picking up the shipping on this. You bid, you win, I ship. Simple as that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have these exact pegs so I am not in the market...but FYI - they are great!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
The rubber o rings are what dampen the vibrationa nd 2 broke off. just buy a pack and roll them on to the place they need to be. Simple fix.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Misunderstood said:
The rubber o rings are what dampen the vibrationa nd 2 broke off. just buy a pack and roll them on to the place they need to be. Simple fix.
ohhhhhhhhhhh. i finally see to what you're referring. on the place where you put your feet...those grooves are filled w/ a black rubber o-ring...and 2 of those are missing.... gotcha now.

i kept looking at the place where the peg mounts, and kept seeing washers....not orings. d'uh...apparently my blonde roots are showing today :wink:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts