Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently purchased my 06 Blvd C50 and it came with Hard Krome American Classic II exhaust system. Looking to sell it so I can buy a windshield for my bike. They're in good shape, couple of spots where it mounts and next to the motor. (see pictures) Hoping to get $300 from them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I'm going to put the stock ones back on. They came in a box when I bought the bike. I like it a little quieter since predominantly I'm commuting 60 mi one way a day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I "hear" you on that one. I have a 3rd gen Honda Magna with aftermarket pipes and commute too. Tinnitus gets old at the same rate that I do. GLWTS, I'm sure that they'll go quick as that's a perfect length and look for stock and bobber configuration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I "hear" you on that one. I have a 3rd gen Honda Magna with aftermarket pipes and commute too. Tinnitus gets old at the same rate that I do. GLWTS, I'm sure that they'll go quick as that's a perfect length and look for stock and bobber configuration.
Thanks!

I've switch between the aftermarket pipes and the stock ones twice now just to see the difference. They sound good for around town and cruising but not for extended time on the highway lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts