Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mocked these up and they will look great on a C50 or Volusia with a mounting plate to connect the bolt holes.
I fully intended on installing these basket weave pattern bags on the bike but I just scored a pair of Road King custom bags and leather covered trunk that match one another so I just need to recoup my money.
Here is the craigslist ad, it's just easier to get the pictures to you. (And I'm lazy)

Road King Classic saddlebags

Thanks for looking, Motiv

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale, make an offer.
I can send a picture of them on a Volusia and a cardboard template so you know where to drill the holes.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I noticed the ad was posted Medina, then looked back at your location. I lived in Lafayette, near Chatham and Lodi till I was I sophomore in high school. My brother still lives in Lodi. Your sig pic looks like it was from the Dragon. I live on the northern edge of Tenn., near I-75. If you come south anytime soon, give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed the ad was posted Medina, then looked back at your location. I lived in Lafayette, near Chatham and Lodi till I was I sophomore in high school. My brother still lives in Lodi. Your sig pic looks like it was from the Dragon. I live on the northern edge of Tenn., near I-75. If you come south anytime soon, give me a shout.
I am in Litchfield, Medina county.
Thanks for the invite!
That was last summer on the Dragon.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hope you rode the Cherohala Skyway as well. I enjoy it more than the Dragon. Less Drama. What exhuast do you have on your bike?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did the skyway and moonshiner too and the BRP visited the MC museum in Maggie Valley.
Roadhouse exhaust, not made any longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts