Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling Corbin Dual Touring Saddle with single Backrest for Suzuki C50. $200 firm plus shipping (around $40-$80 depending on US ZIP). Per manufacturer, it fits on 2001 - 2019 Boulevard C50 / C50T & Volusia 800 (link to manufacturer web page)

Backrest can be moved from driver to passenger, and has a wide range of adjustments back-forward in each position. In driver position, it also tilts forward towards the seat to ease getting on the bike. Seat material = vinyl.

Seat is in good condition, showing only minor wear on one of the front left sides (barely noticeable, not sure if camera picked up). Selling because It lowers me a bit, and at 6'3" and 34" inseam it is not working well for me. It also comes down pretty low on the sides of the rider, and I moved the helmet lock right under the seat (really just a minor thing). Another reason for selling (not really) I ride solo, and it covers my rear fender flames - link :)

I bought it on eBay for the same money, so just looking to break even. This combination retails for around $900. If you would like to estimate shipping, package dimensions are as follows: 39"x19"x12" @ 24 lb from ZIP code 11229.

See my second post for a few additional pictures.

Click here for a link to my review of this seat and some comments from fellow VR members.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional pictures here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I had one on my Roadliner years ago. Typical firmness of a Corbin, with great ergonomics. With the rider’s backrest, you have all-day comfort.

This is a great price...I paid much more for mine (also used). Someone should jump on this.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Had this seat on my VTX when I bought it. I didn't like it as it was hard . I came across a ultimate seat very cheap . Corbin looked nice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts