Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tired of having to wait on the side of the road for a tow and spending time at a dealer waiting for a punctured tire/tube to get fixed? Regret having to pay the exorbitant dealer price for replacing a rear tire on the road? Pick up a nice set of used C50c alloy rims so you can plug them and continue on your ride. Although you do want to get it fixed ASAP, you can do it on your time at a significantly reduced price.

Originally off a 2006 C50c, these rims have been stripped, straightened, and repainted with an epoxy wheel paint/clear coat. New bearings supplied but not installed. Bare rims so you can put in the angled valve stems you want and use your existing front disc brake. I'm including a matching painted rear backing plate with brakes and torque arm. For new wheels, you are going to drop over $1100 for the rims alone. I’m asking $500 plus shipping. More pictures available upon request. These don’t come up for sale often, so take advantage of this while you can! My C50 is gone and I’d like to clear these out of my garage w/o loosing too much money on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
why were they straightened?
The fellow that shipped them to me underestimated the amount of packing that they needed. When I received them, the shipping box had been damaged and the front rim had a flat spot on it that I was not comfortable with. After doing some research, I decided to send it out to have it professionally straightened instead of trying to do it myself.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Could you possibly give me a shipping quote to my PO box in Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1231?

Also a quote for across the border to Caledon L7C1X3?

Thank you!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sure they won't let me ship these to a PO Box, but I'll give it a try. Make take me a day or two to get them boxed up and take them to the shipping place. I've found on these big/heavy packages, the on-line shipping rates don't usually agree with the final numbers. Also my experience is across border is going to be prohibitively expensive for something of this size/weight, but I'll ask.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm asking $500 plus shipping, which seems to be running around $50 to $60, depending on where you are.
This is for the wheel rims, rear backing plate with brakes and new bearings (front and rear, not installed).

How much

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm asking $500 plus shipping, which seems to be running around $50 to $60, depending on where you are.
This is for the wheel rims, rear backing plate with brakes and new bearings (front and rear, not installed).
Wow ok

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey bud. Are these still available? I tried sending a PM but I don't have access. Let me know, thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts