Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought this backrest and used it for about a week. I have tried 2 backrest now and I have determined that backrest are just not for me. So I am offering it for sale. It is in like new condition. It is height adjustable and the mounting bracket is stainless steel. It looks nice when mounted. It is comfortable but I just found myself not utilizing it. I tend to lean forward when I ride so a backrest does not really help me. I am asking $112.00 with shipping included. I paid $150.00 for it.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Does this one push you forward in the seat at all to where you feel like you're sitting on the gas tank, or does it leave you in a natural position?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: FS: BAKUP Drivers Backrest - Height Adjustable

the borg said:
Well, I bought this backrest and used it for about a week. I have tried 2 backrest now and I have determined that backrest are just not for me. So I am offering it for sale. It is in like new condition. It is height adjustable and the mounting bracket is stainless steel. It looks nice when mounted. It is comfortable but I just found myself not utilizing it. I tend to lean forward when I ride so a backrest does not really help me. I am asking $112.00 with shipping included. I paid $150.00 for it.
do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This backrest does not push you forward. The padding is not a thick as some other backrests I have seen. It is about an inch thick but comfortable. It is also wider and slightly curve to form to your back. It gives you an upright position. It also only works with the stock seat or the Suzuki Gel seat. I will try to get a side view picture tonight and post it.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
This was a heck of a deal!! I will sell my fully adjustable studded rest one day.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts