Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FREE

I have a pair of OEM rear turn signals I took off my 08 C50, 3,000 miles. I installed rear running lights and some additional lights in the back, so no longer need the OEM blinkers.

Had to cut-off the plug from one side, but OEM plug will be included, and I'll even throw-in a pair of heat-shrink butt connectors.

Let me know if anyone is interested. They don't cost much on eBay, but if anyone needs them, let me know.

If anyone wants them, cover shipping and a bottle of white unfiltered beer, and they are your's :grin2:

I'm in Brooklyn, NY, should you decide to pick-up in person.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
A good deal for somebody. I thought I saw a post of someone looking for a rear turn signal. CRS Can't Remember...

·
Registered
675 Posts
If you really need them, they are free, just need to pick-up/pay for shipping. I see you are in PA, not sure if you are ever in Brooklyn, NY.
I would like to have them cause I'm not satisfied with what I bought and put on. I've never been to NY. If you could give me a shipping quote for Connellsville , Pa. 15425 when you have time that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rear lights

Hi
Just wondering if you still have rear turn signals ?

I have just bought a 08 c50 , and looking to put the orginal lights back on

I am in Australia, so not sure what postage would cost
Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like to have them cause I'm not satisfied with what I bought and put on. I've never been to NY. If you could give me a shipping quote for Connellsville , Pa. 15425 when you have time that would be great. Thanks.
Hi volusiacrazy! Sorry for not responding for so long! I think it will be around $10, give or take a few dollars. If you are still interested, message me your info, and I'll ship asap.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi
Just wondering if you still have rear turn signals ?

I have just bought a 08 c50 , and looking to put the orginal lights back on

I am in Australia, so not sure what postage would cost
Thanks
Craig
Hi zipper! If the other member doesn't need the lights anymore, I'll get back to you, and we'll try to figure out what it costs to ship to Australia.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts