Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Sold: 6th Gear! (DJ Drive)

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  claywheels 
#1 · (Edited)
Drive is sold, Just need to ship it.
I only have one more to inspect and assemble.
Regards, Motiv

Up for sale is a complete DJ type drive assembly built on the VS1400 variant.
You will receive everything you need to swap the drives such as a modified C50 drive shaft, modified wheel to hub spacer (2-7/8” unless you request a different size), spring, snap ring, a new shaft seal and a container of moly paste.

See pictures of the actual drive for condition.

I make every effort to obtain low mileage units, drain the gear oil and check the magnet for metal particles I also inspect the ring gear through the fill plug.
The units come with a new shaft seal and some moly paste for assembly. Installation instructions are on the VolusiaRiders.com forum. Price is $550 USD plus actual shipping.

See less See more
#2 ·
Up for sale is a complete DJ type drive assembly built on the VS1400 variant.
You will receive everything you need to swap the drives such as a modified C50 drive shaft, modified wheel to hub spacer (2-7/8” unless you request a different size), spring, snap ring, a new shaft seal and a container of moly paste.

See pictures of the actual drive for condition.

I make every effort to obtain low mileage units, drain the gear oil and check the magnet for metal particles I also inspect the ring gear through the fill plug.
The units come with a new shaft seal and some moly paste for assembly. Installation instructions are on the VolusiaRiders.com forum. Price is $550 USD plus actual shipping.

Hi! It's device fits to boulevard m50 2013 years model?

#4 ·
This guy's legit.
I just got mine from him and it's everything he says it is.
You can pay him with PayPal, or check.
He told me to give him a call when I'm ready to install and he would walk me through the process and provide me with helpful tips.
He can't type worth a dam# as he fat fingered his email address on his PayPal account (lol) but he delivers a good product and in a timely manner.
I got mine within 4 days of ordering from USPS.
I know it can be a little nerve racking dishing out that kind of money from a stranger, but I can say don't worry.
He's legit and has been on this site for quite a while.

#5 ·
If I had the cash I'd buy it myself, but I just blew $320 on two copies of the new "Elder Scrolls Online" MMO game. I have been beta-testing it since March 23 last year and love it. It sold out in the US and AU in two days, so I had to order it from the UK, and the rate is $1.66 to a single British pound. So instead of paying $100 per copy, I paid $157 per copy. Had to pre-order so I get all of the bonuses though! Yes, I am a geek!

#8 ·
good job with that sale. Mr. Fat Finger...

#9 ·
Hey, I fatfingered a paypal addy one time and it was a legitimate paypal address. So I paypaled $800 to the wrong person. I caught it within a couple of hours and was able to back the transaction out before the party that received it by mistake saw it. But I was told by paypal that if that person had seen it and transferred the money OUT of his Paypal account, there would have been nothing anybody could have done, I would have been out $800.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.