Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! I have took the clothes off of Stella and she is going without her windshield and I thought I would see if anyone here might be interested in buying it. It is a great piece and if there is any interest I will post some pictures. I am not sure what a fair price would be so if anyone has any advice there I would appreciate it as well.

Here she is as I got her (dressed).

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump for price and picture. Price is $150 plus shipping, I have a couple folks interested but I still have it so far. I noticed a very small rock chip in it just above the Boulevard emblem. Just a tiny surface chip but I needed to mention it. No cracks or any damage other than that one small chip.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx GrapeApe! I put a light bar on her and that won't go back on so I just left it with the hardware. If someone buys it and already has it I will keep it to save on shipping costs.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WVhills ... I can take some close up pics of the front end and take some measurements if nobody comes along and says they know for sure.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WVhills... I am in Vienna WV right next to Parkersburg. I have a buyer for the windshield we are just getting the logistics figured out for shipping but no, it doesn't have the lowers. Bama J .... I appreciate that! I am definitely going to do that ASAP :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.