Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
SO SAD... Hwy18 is a horrible horrible road... Always to many accidents there.....

But I want to know HOW did the truck go from the Westbound lanes to the east bound lanes... Water on the roadway is a good excuse, but the truck with the 23 yr old was going to fast for conditions ...NO DOUBT...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thoughts exactly. There had better be a "speeds too fast for conditions" citation on this one. But that doesn't accomplish much.

I hate Hywy 18 and I avoid it - even in my cage.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
That is really sad :(

My wife's excuse to not ride with me is if something would happen, our kids would still have a parent, this kinda makes me think a bit

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
kulprit said:

My wife's excuse to not ride with me is if something would happen, our kids would still have a parent, this kinda makes me think a bit

BUT... you could wreck on the bike and she could wreck in the cage... ALL on the same day....

....Watch the moves Final Destination 1 & 2, Awesome flicks, pretty graphic, but the plot is legit.. When it is your time you can not cheat death, even if you avoid it.... it will come back for you!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah..... true...

In this case, I don't know if the outcome would have been much different if this dad and daughter were in their cage and not on their Harley. There's not too much you can do when someone is coming at you head-on on a corner....

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
aVOL2 said:
kulprit said:

BUT... you could wreck on the bike and she could wreck in the cage... ALL on the same day....

....Watch the moves Final Destination 1 & 2, Awesome flicks, pretty graphic, but the plot is legit.. When it is your time you can not cheat death, even if you avoid it.... it will come back for you!
I told her we could crash in the cage and both die, she said there is more around you in a cage,,,doesn't seem to bother me too much :D :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts