Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,625 Posts
I didn't say they were the bike to get if you're concerned about YOU having fun. I said they were the options to get if you want to make your wife happy while she's sitting on the back. I don't care about my wife's comfort on the bike. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
20,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That was hurtful Dennis. I trailer instead of riding 4 hours or more on an interstate and usually do it after Belinda gets home from work and we leave at 5pm or later. The bike can do it and your logic is full of sh1t ;)
not only is my logic full of poop but so much of what I say here too...not nice of you to drag Belinda into this...cheap shot...but reason enough to give you a pass on the trailering...I"ll retract now...reason # 3. Still a loser tho.

·
Super Moderator
20,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I didn't say they were the bike to get if you're concerned about YOU having fun. I said they were the options to get if you want to make your wife happy while she's sitting on the back. I don't care about my wife's comfort on the bike. :grin2:
have to worry about the wifes comfort...we ride with a scala system...she gets uncomfortable I have to listen to her whine...plus if I keep her comfortable...she buys lunch...fair trade off.

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
that in itself is reason enough to consider the indian...
Or, you can get her her own Indian, Then you could get an HD :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
58,041 Posts
Were you talking to me or the meme? I didn't say anything >:)

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
If you want the passenger to be comfortable, it will cost, either in upfront money or aftermarket. I've spent hardly any money on aftermarket stuff for my bike. Just routine maintenance - and many hours of work. Don't let that new mc bug get you.

·
Administrator
16,328 Posts
Dennis you should take a ride up to Mutual Enterprises sometime just to kick tires and see everything that is out there. They specialize in quality used bikes and have close to 200 different used bikes in stock - good way to spend a mid week afternoon.

https://mutualent.com/Showroom/Pre-Owned-Inventory

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Dennis you should take a ride up to Mutual Enterprises sometime just to kick tires and see everything that is out there. They specialize in quality used bikes and have close to 200 different used bikes in stock - good way to spend a mid week afternoon.

https://mutualent.com/Showroom/Pre-Owned-Inventory

Spent some time perusing their inventory. They have some sweet Victories and Indians, but only one Gold Wing. Nice stuff and reasonable prices. Tempting, tempting, tempting! >:)

·
Super Moderator
20,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
yes and trailer a hoya lift along...thing weighs moogoo pounds...will need one to get it back up when I forget to put the kickstand down when dismounting...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts