Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never have a passenger, so I do not need it. It is in good condition. This is some light pitting on the inside of the frame. However, you can not see it when the bar is installed. $145 (OBO) Shipped.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Good luck on the sale.

As a suggestion, might wanna offer a pic, a Suzuki part number, or describe it more....as there are 3-4 Suzuki sissy bars that fit our bikes (round/tubular, short billet, tall billet, touring, etc).

·
Registered
639 Posts
Interested

That looks just like the Flat bar VL800 model that I have.

Currently mine is the short, but wife is thinking of a taller one.

Is this a tall?

Let me know so I can fly it by the wife. Some close up pics of the pitting would be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think it is the tall (about 2 feet). I will take some pictures of the pitting, but I am having trouble uploading pictures to my gallery.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
It's the tall billet 8)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
jimrockho said:
if any one is interested in custom bar thats mounts from under seat for a cleaner look check out my bike on the front page of my website www.focustoms.com
and this has to do with nforcer's sissy bar........how?! :? :roll:

·
Registered
639 Posts
nforcer said:
I never have a passenger, so I do not need it. It is in good condition. This is some light pitting on the inside of the frame. However, you can not see it when the bar is installed. $145 (OBO) Shipped.

Posted pic for NForcer

·
Registered
75 Posts
sissy bar

wheres the price for it...i dont see it on the website...i like the way it looks...how much does it cost

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
nforcer said:

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
jimrockho said:
if any one is interested in custom bar thats mounts from under seat for a cleaner look check out my bike on the front page of my website www.focustoms.com
Looks good. Did you drill holes or cut the fender to mount the sissybar? Tell us more about how you did it. Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
TNrookie said:
jimrockho said:
and this has to do with nforcer's sissy bar........how?! :? :roll:
Cause i saw there was more than one person interested in the sissy bar so i thought i would share i was gonna get some made but there was no interest in a previous post not just for sissys anymore i dont have a cost but i get the bar itself is really resonable from my supplier my fabber did me a favor for the mount which i will post in my pics it bolts to the seat mounts so no fender drilling is needed

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have already pm'd you.Is it still for sale?I would like to have it for Bike Week at Myrtle Beach.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts